Canon Cameras EOS 2000D / Rebel T7 Digital SLR Camera Body w/Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 Lens 3 Lens DSLR Kit Bundled with Complete Accessory Bundle+ 64GB+ Flash+ More - International Model (Renewed)

canon cameras eos 2000d rebel t7 digital slr camera body wcanon ef s 18 55mm f3 5 5 6 lens 3 lens dslr kit bundled with complete accessory bundle

Canon Cameras EOS 2000D / Rebel T7 Digital SLR Camera Body w/Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 Lens 3 Lens DSLR Kit Bundled with Complete Accessory Bundle+ 64GB+ Flash+ More - International Model (Renewed)

• Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
  • Deluxe Bundle with: Camera, 18-55mm Lens, Wide-angle & Telephoto, 64gb, Case, Filter Kit, Flash, Tripod & More|
  • 24.1MP APS-C CMOS Sensor - DIGIC 4+ Image Processor - 3.0'' 920k-Dot LCD Monitor
  • Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 30 fps - 9-point AF System & AI Servo AF - Extended ISO 12800, 3 fps Shooting
  • Built-In Wi-Fi with NFC - Scene Intelligent Auto Mode - Basic+ & Creative Auto Modes - On-board Feature Guide
  • Canon EOS 2000D is kn as Canon EOS Rebel T7 - International Model, No Manufacturers
  • Optical zoom: 3.0 multiplier_x

Buy Now : Canon Cameras EOS 2000D / Rebel T7 Digital SLR Camera Body w/Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 Lens 3 Lens DSLR Kit Bundled with Complete Accessory Bundle+ 64GB+ Flash+ More - International Model (Renewed)

Brand : Amazon Renewed
Category : Electronics,Camera & Photo,Digital Cameras,DSLR Cameras
Rating : 4.5
Price : US $419.95
Review Count : 99

canon cameras eos 2000d rebel t7 digital slr camera body wcanon ef s 18 55mm f3 5 5 6 lens 3 lens dslr kit bundled with complete accessory bundle

• I have used Nikon D5600 and Nikon D3400 previously. So I thought to share my honest comparison with Canon EOS 2000D bundle. I am very impressed with this well thought bundle put together. As a beginner, it\'s a boost to your confidence and skill to use more delicate lenses and filters after using these ones.I am impressed with the magnifier and wide angle tele lens extension. All the accessories are brand new and storage card is having generous 64 GB storage for couple hundred pictures before formatting it for new ones. Tripod fits the camera very well and the external flash is bright and powerful to capture pictures with confidence in low light setting. There are tons of useful accessories included to make it the perfect kit to start ones professional photography journey.The camera itself is very user-friendly and very simple to use and understand the functionality of every single buttons. The screen is bright and big enough to quick peak the picture shot by you. Battery runs longer on this camera compared to D3400 and D5600, which is a major factor for any beginner to spend more time to enhance one\'s skill without worrying about quick draining battery.I would recommend this camera over Nikon D3400 and D5600 based on my personal experience.
  • I\'ve recently made the conscious decision to get into photography as a hobby. I saw this bundle and figured I\'d give it a try(never bought an Amazon renewed item). The camera itself looks absolutely brand new and had all accessories in the box. The extras also seemed new.I really love the canon app that allows you to connect, import and use a my bigger screen for live view by using the cameras built in wifi system.There\'s a caveat here though. Don\'t buy this camera if you no idea about lighting. I had a little knowledge from making YouTube videos and working with video cameras. But I\'m a novice at best. Luckily of your brave enough, there is a \"for dummies\" book that was made SPECIFICALLY for this exact model. I\'ve taken a few pictures on it and I really like the way they\'ve turned out with minor editing. Aside from the complexity of it(or rather my lack of knowledge) the only issue I had was the camera bag was only big enough for the camera and main lense with the charger, an extra battery and a cleaning cloth. I bought a larger bag at Walmart for about $30 that holds everything very well.
  • The camera I received was new and unused in the factory packaging. Rather than being pre-owned and refurbished, I\'m guessing it was an overstock, or perhaps because it is not the North American version (Rebel T7, identical except for the name), the seller was able to offer it for less money.It came with a genuine Canon battery and charger, as well as a genuine SanDisk SD card. Most of the other accessories included are Vivitar brand, which is okay. Not exactly professional grade, but decent quality for the casual user.I bought this as an upgrade to my older Canon Rebel T2i. It is nearly identical, but with a 24 MP sensor and some other enhancements. The controls and functions are basically the same, but the button layout on the back of the camera is more convenient.I have two minor gripes: 1) the kit lens does not seem to feature image stabilization. It might be built in, but there is no switch to turn it on and off like on my T2i, and 2) the battery is a different form factor from the T2i, so I have yet another charger and batteries to keep track of.Overall, I think this package is a great deal for the casual photographer. Based on my experience with the older model, this camera will be capable of producing professional-looking images. Having all the accessories that come with the package just adds versatility.
  • Can not go wrong ring with Cannon. I am a faithful no user. This is a great package for any level user.
  • Excelente compra
  • Nice photos. Accessories are pretty useful too.
  • This was a great purchase. I was skeptical at first considering that it was an Amazon Renewed product, being as I am unfamiliar with the program, my expectations were exceeded. The camera looks brand new, no signs of wear or tear on my model. Everything came wrapped in the manufacturers packaging and everything in the camera box itself was new genuine Canon product, including the arm strap. Included in the box was everything you need to begin, including a 64gb Sandisk SD card & many Vivitar accessories. Tested most of everything and I have no complaints, works amazing! I definitely recommend.
  • It worked fine and takes great pictures. Only downside is in the picture everything is labeled as Canon but you get different name brands. Oy canon is the camera itself

Post a Comment for "Canon Cameras EOS 2000D / Rebel T7 Digital SLR Camera Body w/Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 Lens 3 Lens DSLR Kit Bundled with Complete Accessory Bundle+ 64GB+ Flash+ More - International Model (Renewed)"